- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
I had taken my 2007 GMC Envoy Truck for some repair work that needed to be done. and Mr.John had taken the time and he was very knowledgeable and professional and I really like the professional service that I had received. They took care of my truck and they did a very good job in getting me back on the road. I am very happy and I will be definitely coming back to have both of my vehicles serviced here. I highly recommend this auto service shop to anyone that needs car /maintenance service.